tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 31, 2011

Weigh-in & SORE!

Today's weigh-in: 203.0lbs
down 1.8lbs since last week.  I'm really pretty happy with that considering my business trip.  Onederland is now in sight & looming just around the corner!  I'm not going shopping until I'm officially less than 200lbs - but then I'm hitting the mall!

I officially joined a gym last week and now I am SORE.  ugh! but ugh in a good way.  I always knew that calorie restriction wasn't going to be enough for me to lose all the weight I want to lose.  I want be to slim & tone and that is only going to happen in the gym.

The thing is I don't know what I'm doing.  My gym offers tons of great classes & lots of options - I just don't know where to start.  I'm starting with a focus on strength training rather than just a bunch of cardio.  And adding in some flexibility & stretching into the mix.  I'm just not sure how much of each I need or what my weekly workout schedule should look like.

Suggestions?

cheers,
chloe

No comments: