tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to work



I returned to work yesterday.  I have a typical office job - meetings, con calls, email, etc.  Even so, I was extremely drained yesterday.  Tired, dizzy & fuzzy.  kind of a grey/brownish feeling.  Not sure if it was the blah of being back in the office but I suspect it's my food intake.  I am tracking everything (yeah myfitnesspal) & noticed that I had eaten only about 400 calories by the time I got home at 7pm.   A quick protein shake & I perked up.

So, today I'm trying to be more deliberate with food intake & especially with a high protein lunch.  The issue is (and I have NEVER been able to say this in my life) - is that I'm not really hungry.  I know it won't last forever but I'm kinda reveling in it now.

Part of this journey for me will be to identify true hunger vs. head hunger.  Hungry because my belly is empty or hungry because I'm bored or it's just the typical time to eat/snack/graze.  I know this is a battle waiting for me when hunger returns......

I see the dr tomorrow for my first post-op checkup and a weigh-in.  I'll update my tracker tomorrow!!!

cheers,
chloe

No comments: