tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jeans fresh out of the dryer

Come on, sisters, you know what I'm talking about!  Freshly laundered but here's how it goes when you pull 'em out of the dryer....first, you gotta shimmy them up your legs, jump up & down a couple of times to bounce your ass in, suck in the gut to button them up and then do a few squats to stretch them out a bit.

Well, ha! not anymore.  I had my first post-op drs visit & am deciding to make this morning's weigh-in official: I have lost 15lbs!


I'm watching all the jenny craig/weight watchers/gyms commercials on tv now & I feel so relieved.  Relieved that I don't have to do a new year's resolution this time but knowing I'm still gonna lose weight.  Relieved that come mid-Feb when most people have fallen by the wayside I know I'll just be getting into the groove.  :)  its just starting to begin to feel like I might actually be able to do this...but it mostly just feels surreal.

my blood pressure reading today was the lowest in been in a very looooog time.  surreal.

My jeans came out of the dryer this morning & slipped right on!  My first non-scale victory (NSV).  sniff, sniff.

cheers,
chloe

No comments: