I'm with Ronnie & it seems like pretty much everyone has been tagged so I won't tag anyone else.
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
11 Random things about me:
- I was a radio DJ in college. I went to a state school affectionately known as "Silo Tech" in rural Kansas. *Everyone* listened to country but the college station played all alternative & grunge. I think I had maybe 6 listeners.
- I've been to 6 continents. Only one to go...
- Even though I travel a ton, I have never been to NYC. crazy, eh? This is about to change - I have a business meeting there in two weeks. Won't have anytime to go sightseeing or shopping tho'.
- I used to fence in high school. I was actually pretty good & won a couple of tournaments. Loved the sword fighting.
- I hate the huge, big box stores like Super Walmart or Super Target. I find them overwhelming & usually end up wandering around in a daze.
- My family moved around a lot when I was little (my dad's company liked to move people around). By the time I was in 9th grade I had been to seven different schools.
- I hate pink & green. You'll find nothing with either of those colors in my closet.
- I'm addicted to crossword puzzles.
- I love matching bra & panties.
- I will never be a morning person.
- I want to go to BOOBS this year!
Gator Girl Questions:
- Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they of? Yes, a griffin on my right hip. A griffin is part eagle & part lion. To me, it symbolizes being smart enough to get what you want & strong enough to keep it. Actually, my tat just turned 20 years old on Jan 1. I've been thinking I should get it touched up & even expanded to represent who I am now.
- What is the most played song on your ipod? "How Do You Like Me Now" by The Heavy.
- What is your favorite form of exercise? As for working out exercise - kickboxing. good sweat & works out my frustrations. As for a sport - scuba diving. but a little hard to do in Denver.
- If you could learn to do anything? What would it be? Either learn a foreign language or learn how to play the trumpet.
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do? Fully fund a trust for my daughter. I want to make sure she'll be taken care if something happens to me.
- What is the first thing you notice about someone? Shoes.
- Describe yourself in three words. Ambitious, independent, smart
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Antarctica - the only continent I haven't been to yet.
- What is your biggest fear? Losing my child.
- If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for? My child would always be safe, my husband to always be healthy & for me to always be grateful.
- Can you keep a secret? Wouldn't you like to know!