tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 crunches

Let me tell you a little bit about the instructor for the Mon/Wed night Chisel class at my gym.  First of all, he's a guy.  Secondly, he used to be a marine.  As you can imagine, he brings a strong military-style to his "butts-n-guts" workouts.

Last night was no exception.  He thought is would be a great idea to start off the new year with 2012 crunches.  for realz.  holy crap!  Here's the breakdown...750 regular, fast crunches.  100 oblique crunches on each side.  50 military-style full sit ups and then 12 crunches with weights under your chin.  All of this interspersed with some serious leg & butt lifts.

Holy crap but I did this!!!! every single damn one of them.  AND after an hour kickbox class.  go me :)

cheers,
chloe

5 comments:

vickyd said...

Wow! I'm impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, if I tried that, I would mostly likely still be in bed and unable to sit up!

MandaPanda said...

I'm pretty sure I'd die if I tried to dot hat. You're awesome!

Jessica said...

Nice work... I would have died... or at least puked. I do not breathe correctly when I do crunches... I can see me turning blue while trying to accomplish that!

Rhonda said...

Holy shit! I would have died fa 'sho. Great job!