tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 7, 2011

Weigh-in & a Period. Exclamation Point!

Today's weigh-in:  200.8lbs
down 2.2 lbs last week.  not bad considering I ate pizza & cake at a bday party plus all the SuperBowl nosh.  Also means that next week I should be in onederland!!!!  yeah :)

Something interesting - at least interesting to me - has happened....I got my period!  Its been years & years since Aunt Flo visited.  A few years ago I got rather worried & went to my gyno for a complete work-up.  After lots of tests nothing really explained the lack of period.  In the back of my mind, I always wondered if my weight was a factor.  Now that I have lost 10% of my starting weight & she's back - I guess so, eh?

Not sure what happens next - if it goes away, lingers for a while or ever gets back on somewhat of a schedule.  Suppose I'll just go with the flow! hahahahah

cheers,
chloe

No comments: