tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weigh-in in Onederland!!!



Today's weigh-in: 198.4 lbs
down 2.4lbs from last week!!  woo-hoo :)

As you can tell, I am very excited by this milestone.  Its probably been about 7-8 years since I was in the 100s.  Of course, I had to celebrate this with a little shopping spree...plus nothing freaking fits!  All the pants in my closet are waaaaay too big.  I have some big work events coming up in March so I'll wait til those are closer to really buy for those trips.  In the meantime, I picked up a pair of jeans - size 14- and some great work pants - size 14 - at Nordies.  woo-hoo!  Also, a few new shirts - some larges & even a medium.  And why do I fit in these???


Still no restriction but I have another fill on Thursday.  We'll see if anything changes with that one.  However, I am seriously working for each pound lost.  Sticking to about 1200 calories/day,  I'm hitting the gym about 5 days a week & often do back-to-back classes.  Yesterday, I did an hour of Spin & then an hour of Chisel (strength training).  Knowing that my hubs & I are hitting the town tonight, I went early today to swim for about 30 minutes.  I think I'm starting to see muscles!


cheers,
chloe

No comments: