tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving recap

Monday weigh-in: 150.4lbs
up 0.4lbs from last week.

Given that it was Thanksgiving binge weekend, I'm pretty happy about this!  Actually, I didn't really overeat...I mostly overdrank.  Downing an *entire* bottle of wine on Thursday wasn't ideal - but it was very yummy.  Definitely carb & sugar overload for me - now its time to clean up my act & detox before xmas gets here.

One thing I did do well this weekend was working out.... 1hr kickbox + 1hr weight on Wed nite, 1 spin + 1hr weights on Friday morning & 1hr weights + 1hr massage yesterday.  As well as a bunch of yard work. I've been such a slacker out in my garden but was lucky enough to catch a couple of 60deg days here in Denver over the long weekend.  I was able to do my final clean-up & put my garden to bed plus put almost 400 bulbs in the ground.  Will be a red tulip riot come spring :)

Thanksgiving was really quiet - which I loved.  It was just three of us so everything was low stress & no drama.  Xmas will be the exact opposite so it was nice to have a couple of days of peace...something that won't be coming my way for the foreseeable future.  I'm home this week but off to Sao Paulo, Brazil next week.  Home for a few days & then off to Boston.  Home a few days before xmas & then my family is here for a few days before we head back to Kansas City to see in-laws through New Years.  And the fun really starts - I believe I'll be on the road most of Jan, Feb & March.  ugh!

cheers,
chloe

1 comment:

MandaPanda said...

In some ways, I wish I travelled as much as you do and really got to see the world. On the other hand, it sounds exhausting! 1/2 lb gain the week of Thanksgiving isn't so bad.