Monday, September 19, 2011
Up, up & away....
today's weigh-in: 160.8
up about 4lbs from 2 weeks ago.
there it is in all its glory. bad behavior, bad results. I'm totally feeling MandaPanda on falling off the wagon. HARD! A few days ago, I saw 155 flash briefly on my scale - now look where I am! holy crap, sisters. I have no restriction, I'm hungry all the time, can eat just about anything...especially bread products. Even those cheese danishes I was sneaking on Friday. Its been a long time since I did any hidden eating. I always feel so guilty & ashamed when I secretly eat. when I sit in my car all by myself & stuff my face. not sure what's going on in my head right now.
At this point, I just need to own to my mistakes, pick myself up and dust myself off. So, lets focus on the positive...
* I'm home for the next 2 weeks. :)!
* Weekly menu has been planned & groceries bought. see below
* Gym bag is packed & in the car. Spin & Chisel are on for tonight
* Fill appt & 9 month check up Thursday. I soooo need a fill.
* Healing. Right before my big bike race, I totally jacked my foot up. I didn't just stub my toe - my pinky toe was literally sticking straight out in the wrong direction. My foot swelled & bruised heavily. However, it has just ached for several weeks now. Usually ok when I was wearing flip-flops but heels have been out for awhile. Today is the first day I've been able to wear closed-toed shoes without pain. I see Kickbox returning to my routine next week.
This week's menu:
* Sunday: Seared Scallops & Cauliflower with Brown Butter this was really good!! definitely a repeater. Cauliflower is my hubs' favorite veggie. Super fast, too.
* Monday: Winter Squash & Chicken Tzimmes Another Eating Well recipe to try out. Hubs requested something with Butternut squash now that Fall is creeping in. I have absolutely no idea what a "Tzimmes" is.
* Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Blue Cheese Pizza I love taking convenience foods - rotisserie chicken & prebaked pizza crust - to throw together something quick
* Wed: Turkey tacos - old faithful
* Thurs: Baked tilapia with pineapple-jalapeno salsa & green beans