tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Practical Applications of being Skinnier

just had to share this story with you guys...

so I live in Denver & we got our first snow of the season yesterday.  6 inches of heavy, wet snow & lots of broken tree limbs plus a low around 12 degrees F last night.  anywoo, I'm leaving for work this morning & head out to my car.  We live in an old house downtown that only has street parking.  The hubs is a major sweetie & brushed off my car before he went off for his errands.  what a doll!  HOWEVER, when I get to my car I realize that the drivers door is frozen stuck.  it.will.not.open!  Hubs is gone so I can't borrow his car.

hmmm.....what to do? what to do?  I get in on the passenger side, crawl over the middle console & twist myself into the drivers seat.   voila!    the best part of this story?  that I could physically accomplish it.  75lbs ago there would have been no way I'd have been able to navigate my body like that.

sun is shining, everything is covered in a fresh, clean coat of snow & I'm sporting a big smile!!!!
cheers,
chloe

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on your NSV!

MandaPanda said...

Fantastic NSV! You know what else I always I think about? If I'm running from a serial killer and have to crawl out of some tiny window in a public restroom...I'll be able to. LOL.

P.S. Burrrrrrrrrr! 12 degrees?!?!

Rhonda said...

That's awesome - I'm jealous! This has happened to me before, and doing that was definitely not an option. :)